Even If your disabilities are hindering your social life, you need not worry since our support workers will make things convenient. They will assess your problem and customise the support service so that you can spend your life happily by keeping yourself engaged in the community.
- Various Recreational programs such as sports
- Communicating with social groups and spending quality time with friends
- Visiting and spending time in the library nearby
- Learning new things and developing daily life and living skills
- Participating in various activities related to social-upliftment
- Visiting places with the community members and joining a study session
When you have our support workers with you, reaching the nearby community will not be difficult. They will assist you in managing the tasks assigned to you by the community members, particularly during an outing, for instance. With that, our caregivers will also help with your personal care and hygiene requirements such as having your food in the designated location, visiting the bathroom, etc.
- Our support workers can manage participants efficiently in communities
- Our caregivers help with various social activities in a group
- Our support workers will help develop social skills to help participants get engaged in the community
- Our caregivers are polite, and attentive and assist participants with various tasks while they attend community programs
To learn more about how we help in community participation, call us now.